Kyabram Fauna Park is open every day (except Christmas Day and Good Friday) from 10am – 5pm. No bookings necessary.
Get up close to iconic Aussie animals at Kyabram Fauna Park including koalas, dingoes, kangaroos, wombats, wallabies, echidna, emus, flying-foxes, southern cassowary and quolls. Kangaroos, emus and wallabies are free-ranging.
Our reptile collection includes native snakes, crocodile, lizards and turtles and our insect display is home to fascinating mini-beasts. The Park’s aviaries are a bird-lovers paradise where visitors can get up close to cockatoos, parrots, brush turkeys, satin bower-birds, owls and endangered bush stone-curlew.
There are lots of opportunities to get up close to Australian native wildlife at Kyabram Fauna Park.
• Free daily animal interactions
• Daily wildlife encounters where you go behind-the-scenes with our keepers to interact with cassowaries, dingoes or koalas – $30pp
• Free-ranging kangaroos, wallabies and emus
• Feed our parrots, kangaroos, emus, wombats, wallabies and waterfowl – feed $2 per bag at reception
• Zoo Keeper for a Day program for kids 8-12 years – $70 per child (school holidays)
• Creatures of the Night Tours – $60 adult $30 child (seasonal)
The Park encompasses 55 hectares of open woodland, wetlands and lakes. Our wetlands are home to hundreds of waterfowl and visitors can view them via the lookout tower and two bird hides. The Park is open from 10am – 5pm every day except Christmas Day and Good Friday.
Visitor facilities include picnic shelters, Café and gift shop. A children’s playground and free BBQs are located at the Park’s entrance. We suggest you allow at least 90 minutes for your visit. The Park will be closed on Code Red days for the safety and well-being of visitors and animals.
We appreciate your support and your entry fee is used to maintain and improve the Park. We are also grateful for the support we receive from the Kyabram community including community groups, volunteers and businesses.